Monday 9 September 2013

Batunga . . . and all that {Tan}jazz



my day got off to a bit of a bad start if truth be told,
 so it was with a decided lack of enthusiasm that I attempted to apply myself to the task I set myself last week of searching through this months Tanjazz programme for music to share with you .
But at the risk of sounding like a regular little Polyanna . . .  I'm glad I did, because this clip of Batunga & The Subprimes brightened my day!



    

 If you are in Tangiers next week - look out for them here:

 (19h00 Jeudi 19 au dimanche 22 septembre 2013 - Animations dans les rues)
  (21h00 Jeudi 19 septembre 2013 - Scène BMCI Ville
22h00 Vendredi 20 septembre 2013 - Bistro des artistes)


follow this link to LIKE the new Facebook page
that would brighten my day even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment