Wednesday 30 July 2014

a {bed}Room of ones own

Looking at the images I have kept on file as bedroom inspiration
this natural tones collage came to mind.
It seems to be the palette I am favouring at the moment


via


I love the idea of not having to get out of bed to enjoy the view


via



As much as I like the natural tones I am never able to discard colour.
I think these cushions are perfect to break the tasteful monotony
of a toned down palette.


via



I've always wanted a four-poster bed - this one looks perfect,especially as we have a few trees that need chopping down!


via



Another four-poster
&
another toned down palette,
 but this time a bit warmer with more pattern and textural detail.


via



I really like the layout of the bedroom below with the bath behind the bed.


via



Sometimes it is the smallest decorative detail that makes the difference,
like this posy vase attached to the wall.


via

And of course no bedroom is complete without a place to put your book alongside the bed.




“So long as you write what you wish to write, that is all that matters; and whether it matters for ages or only for hours, nobody can say. ” ― Virginia WoolfA Room of One's Own



for credits and these images (and a whole lot more)
have a look at our Pinterest page.


2 comments:

  1. I love these restful images - they make me feel like lazing with a book, soft music and a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like my plan for august - summer in Assilah!

    ReplyDelete