Wednesday 28 September 2016

chocolate {brown} and pistachio {green}


My eldest daughter and myself are partial to a pistachio or two . . .


We do try and make a regular stop at the Nut Mans table at the Medina gate in Assilah to get a paper cone full when he comes out to ply his trade in the evenings.



But this morning, in more of an autumnal mood here in the uk,
 I decided to channel the domestic goddess in me!
Something I haven't done for a while -
and actually bake something off my Pinterest boards!
All my favourite flavours . . .
pistachio, cardamom, chocolate!



And that swiftly led me onto a decorating tangent
I've always loved the green tiles and design of Le Jardin in Marrakech,
 and I think the green works perfectly with the basket tones and browns.


textiles via

A perfect auntumn palette - and not bad with my morning coffee either


recipe via

x

Pauline



No comments:

Post a Comment