Wednesday 11 January 2017

new year - new stock

Is it too soon after Christmas to be talking about shopping?
I know I have been feeling a bit shopped out
but it does feel like the right time  - full of resolution for 2017 - to sweep out the cobwebs and choose a few additions to ring in the changes of a new year . . .


I have some website and blog related resolutions that might take a bit if time . . . 
but hey, I've got ALL year!!!
To start the year off I spent the morning playing with instagram 
and loading some new items onto my shop. 
 I thought I would share them here making it easier for you to have a "shouf"{look}


SHOP HERE


SHOP HERE

There is a lot of autumnal brown going on here so I thought we might need to throw in a bit of colour
in the shape of this wonderful bold and bright tassled vintage cushion.
Who can resist a generous tassle??

 
SHOP HERE

And finally, to thank you for taking the time to follow my blog and actually read the posts
I have a small thank you gift! 
Any orders via this post will automatically get a complimentary jar of our fabulous Harissa Paste!


SHOP HERE

Simply leave a comment after this post letting me know about your order and I will make sure its all packaged up together.



And finally,

 a little peace & protection for 2017


image via

{I suspect we might all need it!} 

x
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment