Monday 30 January 2017

Tea in Marrakech


via

 I often get asked about Marrakech . . .

Recommendations for places to stay, eat, things to see, shop, buy
And to be honest I tend to rely on fellow bloggers and friends based in Marrakech for the information I share
Because Tangier is quite a long way off from Marrakech  . . .

Its a bit like asking your friends in Cardiff to plan your London itinerary!!
So . . .
time for a visit!
Which happily coincides with a friends birthday.
A little networking,
 a lot of relaxation and some long overdue catching up with old friends!

via

We will most definitely take a walk around the Majorelle Gardens


via

Aside from the medina, there are more than a few shops I want to spend some time in!


L'Art du Bain Marrakech


33 Rue Majorelle

And I am - for the 1st time ever - doing a cooking course!
Cannot wait to learn how to cook my favourite dish - lemon chicken tagine with the Amal Non Profit Centre - will let you know how that goes!


Amal Womens Training Centre

When I arrive on Wednesday morning I will be heading straight to this spot on the terrace at Riad Linda in the medina!


Riad Linda


And on my return, I will be writing a post {or 2} about the places I stay, eat, shop for sure
but in the meantime
follow me
as I head into the heart of Morocco and meander around Marrakech!




see you in Marrakech
x



No comments:

Post a Comment